Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Jason on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 am

Megabonus wrote:
by Jason Today at 2:00 pm


Cant believe im the only one that doesnt feel right about this......

im with you jase.....but if you go back to my original post, point 2 is what i based the crux of my arguement on.

Just when I think I have a moderate grasp on how you think, you throw a curve ball like this.

How can you be the person asking for the extension but also agree with me that it shouldnt have been allowed?


_________________
2014 Premiers
2014 One Heart Medalist - S. Selwood
avatar
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Age : 43
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Megabonus on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am

im not asking for an extension for the sake of it.....i have legal reasons for doing so...its not on a whim....

Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Age : 48
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Macca on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 am

Oh dear here we go again.
Dennis Denuto just took to the stands.
avatar
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Age : 47
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Megabonus on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am

didnt anyone read the original post in this topic????? Rolling Eyes

Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Age : 48
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Jason on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:01 am

Megabonus wrote:im not asking for an extension for the sake of it.....i have legal reasons for doing so...its not on a whim....

I wonder if that argument would hold up in AFL trade week, I can see it now.....

Rendell: Demetriou, we need to extend trade week...
Demetriou: Why?
Rendell: Because Collingwood were holding up everyone trading as they were trying to work out a deal to get Jolly and Ball.
Demetriou: So?
Rendell: Well that means we have a legal reason to extend trade week......

_________________
2014 Premiers
2014 One Heart Medalist - S. Selwood
avatar
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Age : 43
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by gerry on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:53 am

trucker wrote:If we look at 'it", the constitution, it still mentions that trades will not be finalized until both coaches sign the trade sheet.

Here is what 'it' says:
Clause 3.3

[3] Official Documentation: All trades, in order to be officially sanctioned, must be completed on an Official Trade Sheet or completed online in the Trade Confirmation forum

We can still do trades on paper but, as you say, most are done online and 'it' covers that scenario.

_________________
Premiers 2006, 2010, 2011
Never been second.
_____________________________
avatar
gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Age : 61
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Macca on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Jason wrote:
Megabonus wrote:im not asking for an extension for the sake of it.....i have legal reasons for doing so...its not on a whim....

I wonder if that argument would hold up in AFL trade week, I can see it now.....

Rendell: Demetriou, we need to extend trade week...
Demetriou: Why?
Rendell: Because Collingwood St Kilda were holding up everyone trading as they lied to Luke Ball by telling him if he wanted out he could leave.
Demetriou: So?
Rendell: Well that means we have a legal reason to extend trade week......

Edited for accuracy.

avatar
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Age : 47
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Jason on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Haha I wasnt having a go at Collingwood mate. I just used that as an example as it was the first thing that came to mind.

_________________
2014 Premiers
2014 One Heart Medalist - S. Selwood
avatar
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Age : 43
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extending The Trade Cut Off Date.....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum