Round 16 Details (Rivalry Round)

Go down

Round 16 Details (Rivalry Round)

Post by gerry on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:40 am

Things are starting to settle at the top...not!

Warthogs 314 def by Heroes 368
Heroes making a belated charge for 8th spot with a reasonably comfortable win over the Warthogs. Walker (huh, the irony) going lame in the first few minutes didn't help the Pigs although Harley Bennel looked a star. Hereos helped by having David Armitage in All Star! Has it come to this!

Buddy-less Tigers 401 d Buddly-less Wolves 343.
Mitch Robinson did his best for the Wolves but Jobe and Brett had other ideas. Luke McPharlin getting 15 marks would make the Tiger coach smile - although he has a way of letting you down - just ask the Bangers! Tigers just about concreted a spot in the finals and are now looking to grab 4th spot and Jobe Watson is the new outright leader in the One Heart Medal. Bloody hell! What a turnaround from last year!

Raptors 372 d Gladiators 337.
Raptors looking very shaky at the pointy end of the season, but the Gladdies are also getting their traditional end of season wobbles as well! This was meant to be the grudge match of the year, but the Gladiators had no ruck and some very average markers, so they barely put their hands up. Carrazzo has clearly recovered from his injury with a big 93 point All Star game for the Raptors.

Bangers 359 def by Ridgebacks 421.
Bangers showing the Collywobbles a bit early this year. They were top last week and are now third - ever so close to the very precarious and much loved fifth spot. Ridgebacks flexing their muscles with Beams, Howlett and Petrie (oh, the pain, the pain of it all) showing the right form at the right time of the year. Ridgebacks are now top and are unlikely to be knocked off - for the rest of this week.

Terriers 358 def by Maulers 395. A big 81 All Star points from Daniel Cross almost pulled the Terriers back into this game, but then Kieren Jack said, "No, no, no! Back you go to 9th spot" with 87 point All Star game including 11 tackles. Maulers have just about locked in a top four spot as they begin the wind up for finals.

Vipers 460 d Mustangs 397. In the derby, Vipers have smashed their home town rivals and leapt into 8th spot with a big win. The scary thing is that it was a all round effort from his players - although Clinton Jones and Will Minson did some significant damage. The next few games become crucial for the hard-of-luck Snakes who play....taroot, taroot, the Terriers next week! Oh dear, I do feel like trying to hurt some teams before I finally bow out.

gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 16 Details (Rivalry Round)

Post by Jason on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:52 am

Should be a good game Gerry next week.

If its ok though I would rather you start hurting teams after you play me. Im still coming to terms with the fact that ive only just won my 6th game this season. I would have laughed at the start of the season if someone had said I was going to have a 6-10 record avg 380 points.

Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 am

Raptors looking very shaky at the pointy end of the season, but the Gladdies are also getting their traditional end of season wobbles as well! This was meant to be the grudge match of the year, but the Gladiators had no ruck and some very average markers, so they barely put their hands up. Carrazzo has clearly recovered from his injury with a big 93 point All Star game for the Raptors.

2 points....

1 - a little harsh about my team gezza.....im down 5 starting players and 1 of them (Jamar, ave 30+ HO's) goes off injured in the first term

2 - its only a grudge/rivalry round if both teams have a chance of winning....croz is wobbling badly....i play carazzo in all star for the first time this year and responds.....croz plays priddis in possies.....Embarassed

Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerry on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Isn't being 'down 5 starting players' mean that you are looking 'shaky'?

Oh wait...don't...nooo! Need some tissues over here!!!!!!

gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Rubbing his nose in it Pez?

Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:11 pm

its only cause i miss him....where is he?????????

Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Megabonus wrote:

2 points....

1 - a little harsh about my team gezza.....im down 5 starting players and 1 of them (Jamar, ave 30+ HO's) goes off injured in the first term

2 - its only a grudge/rivalry round if both teams have a chance of winning....croz is wobbling badly....i play carazzo in all star for the first time this year and responds.....croz plays priddis in possies.....Embarassed

You are rejoicing with blood on your hands.
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down