All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Results for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapResults for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Voting_barResults for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Results for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Vote_lcapResults for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Voting_barResults for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Results for Round 3 of the Finals

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Results for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: Results for Round 3 of the Finals

Post by Macca Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 pm

So I'm favourite?

Great.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 3 of the Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: Results for Round 3 of the Finals

Post by Jason Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Well lets put it this way.

When GWS make their first GF in a few years time and play an experienced final hardened team who finished top of the ladder. Who will the media experts declare as the favourite?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Oh ok? So you are the super list? The team built from concession? And my team is the washed up?

Thats a bit cocky isn't it?

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 pm

I dont know why you're trying to turn this around on me for. At the end of the day I wish you nothing but success. Afterall I need someone with a little bit of skill to play against me in the GF's when I start winning premiership after premiership after premiership. In the words of Lebron James, I will win not 1 not 2 not 3........

There. Is that more of what you were fishing for?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 pm

I have had two scores of 330-350 in the last 3 weeks.

I am no finals hardened unit.

And if anything...Beams, C Smith, Spurr, Shiels, Horsley...all babies in the game.

I'm just building the tension.
Should be a cracker!
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 am

Speaking of Spurr, you gotta be happy with him this season. I bet when you picked him at pick 35 this season you didnt really expect much out of him let alone be a starter.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:40 am

To be honest mate...I expected exactly what I got.
He has played exactly as he did at SANFL...hard working, good outside defender.

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2