All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for Round 9

2 posters

Go down

Results for Round 9 Empty Results for Round 9

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:01 pm

I thought I had done well to score 400+. Was I kidding myself!

Bangers 372 def by Tigers 499!!!!!! (Homage to Pezos there).
Far out. One more point would have put Truck an elite group of coaches. Big games all round but particularly in goals where the Tiges scores 69 points and 80 points in tackles. Bangers coach still trying to sort out his meds so that he can think coherently before he picks his team. Mind you 105 All Star points from Stevie J helped ease the pain of this loss - probably more than his meds.

Wolves 338 def by Gladiators 515 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Congratulations to the Gladiators coach for achieving membership of the 500 club. Results for Round 9 386526 What's worse is that he had three players (Ziebell, Darling and Barlow) who all achieved 100+ All Star points (although only Barlow was played in that position)! The Gladiator is rising. The Wolverine is not. Bad luck, Bec. Nobody would have beaten him this week.

Terriers 420 410 def Warthogs 336.
In the battle of the banana cakes, Terriers came out on top on the back of good games from the Goddard and Matt De Bore. A lack of All Star talent let the Pigs down although Richard Douglas did the porcine predators proud.

Vipers 384 def by Ridgebacks 409. The game of the week turned into a rather tight affair in the end despite the Viper's All Stars going missing in a big way (highest all star score was 49!). Will Minson in the ruck and some good work in tackles almost stole the points off the rampaging Ridgebacks who now go two games clear at the top of the table. With the byes looming, that's the place to be at this stage of the season.

Maulers 427 def Mustangs 335.
Very comfortable victory by the Maulers this week. Ryan O'Keefe scored 110 All Star points by tackling Pendlebury all night. 60 points in tackles seemed to be the other major point of difference. Mustangs slip back touch with the bottom four. Hello, Josie!

Last edited by gerry on Sun May 26, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 9 Empty Re: Results for Round 9

Post by Jason Sun May 26, 2013 12:08 pm

So Gerry I agree with all your results except yours. I have you with a score of 410?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Jason wrote:So Gerry I agree with all your results except yours. I have you with a score of 410?

Yep, that's right. Slight typo.... Embarassed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sun May 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Just while I am up and about, I also had on my bench:

Luke Ball - 9 tackles & 88 AS points
Daniel Kerr - 28 possessions
Robert Warnock - 33 HO's
Hayden Ballantyne - 3 goals 3 behinds
James Frawley - 9 marks

I know...its only early days.

I love Gary, Jack and Michael!

Disappointed that the Wolves put a dent in my average against.

While I am taroot tarooting....I actually didn't touch my team sheet this round. They are doing a fine job without a coach!

Just a shame I wasnt playing Tigers this week!

Can someone let me know when the finals start? Ill look at logging in to my team then....
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun May 26, 2013 12:41 pm

I love the swagger Croz, lets hope you can continue this roll for a while. I need someone to beat Macca to bring him back to the pack.

Could you imagine scoring 499 and losing! Probably will happen one of these days with the ways the scores are going, 500 will soon become the old 400.

Click HERE for the fixture Croz, but the short answer is round 19 is the start of the finals for us.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: