All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later)

4 posters

Go down

Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later) Empty Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 am

Well, it is all over for some teams for 2013.  Here are the final home and away score with some teams firing up at the right time of season:

Tigers 439 def Bangers 309
Tiges demolish the hapless Bangers and, look out, here comes Buddy!  Todd Goldstein nearly got the magical 50 taps to help with the score. Bangers looking forward to the retirement of Milne, Sandilands and Chapman.  Good luck next year, Banger.  At least you won't have to worry about going out in straight sets!  Tigers back next week for the Qualifying Final.

Gladiators 382 def Wolves 344.
I got excited at some stages of this game but then Ziebell comes in for Ball and it's all over.  Goodbye Wolves. It was good of Kruzer and Motlop to have their best games of the year -when it doesn't matter! Rolling Eyes  Gladiators very solid in the win and do enough to secure fifth place and a position in the first elimination final.

Warthogs 353 def by Terriers 382.
Joel Selwood snatches the One Heart Medal in the last game - actually he has scored 10 points in the last 4 weeks! Despite poor games from the Roo and Pendles, the rest of the Terriers finish off the season  in fine style...although the coach was heard to mutter, "Why didn't you do this last week, you knobs...".  Farewell Warthogs and Terriers for 2013.

Ridgebacks 443 def Vipers 393.
Oh, oh! Vipers big score AGAIN not enough to win!  Dane Swan finally finding some All Star form with a big 102 point game for big Doggies. Ridgebacks have the week off - don't let your team peak now, Ridgie!  Vipers now have to fight it out with the Gladiators in the Elimination final next week. The worst of it is, as a result of the next game, Vipers could have been in third position if they had won...chips and nuts...

Mustangs 342 def by Maulers 348.
Despite a supreme, last minute effort from Kieren Jack (94 points), nothing can make up for the AWOL-style effort from the rest of the Maulers team.  Maybe they are tapering for the big game against the Tigers next week?  If that's true then Chris Masten is asleep!  One last win from the Mustangs finishes off the season the Ponys.  Forget all this shit. Maulers won. All the best next year, Josie.

All subject to confirmation from Jase...

Last edited by gerry on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later) Empty Re: Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later)

Post by mauled Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 am

Hi GC

Did you take into consideration Shaun Mckernan in hits for MFC?
mauled
mauled
Trainer
Trainer

Number of posts : 59
Team Name : Maulers
Captain : Scott Thompson

Back to top Go down

Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later) Empty Re: Round 18 (Jase will confirm or otherwise later)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 am

mauled wrote:Hi GC

Did you take into consideration Shaun Mckernan in hits for MFC?

Yes, my score includes the fabulous 9 hits from Shaun.
The score for the game is close so I will wait for Jase to confirm or otherwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mauled Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 pm

A big 9 but make MFC 348.

Will see what Jase confirms

Cheers MFC
mauled
mauled
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Gerry unfortunately I agree with all your scores except the Maulers one. I agree with Jeff, I have them winning with a score of 348 to the Ponies 342.

Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Jason wrote:Gerry unfortunately I agree with all your scores except the Maulers one. I agree with Jeff, I have them winning with a score of 348 to the Ponies 342.

D'oh. Found it!
Even the online team says 348.
I will adjust.
Sorry, Mauler - although it makes very little difference!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mauled Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks exec totally agree no difference except win loss
mauled
mauled
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Is it also beneficial for 'home ground advantage'?

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 pm

...and I think you'll find Masten was injured during the game?
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down