All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night

2 posters

Go down

Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night Empty Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:46 am

Still a lot of players to play so each game is hard to call but:

Ridgebacks 367 (2 players and an all star to play) v Tigers 223 (4 players and 2 all stars to play).

Ridgebacks in the best position at this stage - but only because he has points on the board.  
C'mon Tiger, knock him out, oh and yes: C'mon Ridgeback - you try hard to win as well.

Maulers 211 (6 players to play) v Vipers 326 (3 players and an all star to play).

Again, Vipers, with money in the bank, are the favourites here.  
This is what happens when you have two all stars (O'Keefe and Jack) from the same team and that team gets shut down - although far be it from me to give you advice, Sir Mauler.
Still, C'mon Maulers - you need a Mayne, McKernan miracle. Go Vipers...don't let that mid-season trade spoil your chances of winning!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night Empty Re: Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night

Post by Macca Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:43 am

I accept I am hated.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night Empty Re: Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:10 am

Finals scores (for me)

Ridgebacks 426 def Tigers 359
Pretty comprehensive in the end with the Tigers all-stars jumping ship, although the Ridgies all-stars didn't do so well either.  Biggest differences were in goals with the Roughead/Cameron pair way too good for the Hawkins/Thomas duo and James Kelly had a nice hand on it as well. Ridgebacks into another Grand Final.  Somebody, anybody beat this bastard! (No offence! Very Happy )

Maulers 325 def by Vipers 397
Maulers go out with a whimper after such a good season with just about all positions down on his season's averages.  Vipers look threatening and might just steal it if Tippett and Riewoldt fire on the same weekend.

So next week's preliminary (assuming the scores are correct - Jase?) will be between the Tigers and the Vipers.  Will it result in a Vipers/Ridgebacks rematch or will the Tigers drag themselves from (almost) last position two years ago and vie for the flag?
I personally hope not because it has been good to have three premierships whilst the Tigers have none.  No offence, of course.Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:22 am

All clear on the scores Gerry.

Bad luck Jeff, its a shame you were hamstrung by your ruck situation, it definitely didnt help things for you.

Best of luck next week Shannon, but if you are the good bloke I think you are do you mind laying down next week so I can get revenge on Macca in the GF? Twisted Evil 

Macca wrote:I accept I am hated.
I dont know about hating you, more like we hate your players.......I for one still hate Kelly for what he did to me in last years GF!

Second week of the finals - results to Saturday night 502839
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:59 am

My all stars should be ashamed to wear the black and matte black.

LIFT!
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down