All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010

3 posters

Go down

probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010 Empty probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010

Post by Milnee Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 am

Mod Note:
Milnee I have move this thread from the Retainees Forum to here because you haven't finalised your team. If you want to lock them in, just copy and paste in to the appropriate forum.
End Mod Note

I happen to agree possibly for the first time with Macca about the age of my team however I will disagree about being bottom having negotiated my way back to second to annoy just about every one in the league. Watch out for some serious rebuilding in the Draft when the majority of Warthogs selected will be under 21 and a number of gun rookies who may not play this year. I still maintain that its not their age but their statistics that matter and having Porplyzia, Johnson and Hall in Goals, Winderlich, Green and Edwards as All Stars and Cassisi / Swallow. The club looks in pretty good shape.

1 Johnson
2 Hall
7 Swallow (floater)

8 Edwards
10 Watts
12 Green
13 Winderlich

22 Porplyzia
23 Hudson
23 Cassisi
24 Bolton
25 Johncock
26 Doughty
28 Scarlett
31 Mumford
34 Wiggins

Last edited by gerry on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Move to the appropriate forum)
Milnee
Milnee
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Number of posts : 277
Team Name : Warthogs
Captain : Harley Bennell

Back to top Go down

probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010 Empty Re: probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:48 pm

No doubt these players are all stars, however the big thing you need to worry about with players like Johnson, Hall, Edwards, Green, Hudson and Doughty is injuries.
If they stay fit, this team will be competitive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010 Empty Re: probable retainees for Warthogs in 2010

Post by croz Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Gerry: How do you know Milnee hasnt finalised his team? He has the correct number of players listed. Perhaps I missed something.

And yes, this will be a competitive team.
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 am

Not keeping RC Luck this year?
Smile

Wouldn't mind him on my list in 2010.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 am

croz wrote:Gerry: How do you know Milnee hasnt finalised his team? He has the correct number of players listed. Perhaps I missed something.

Because the title says "Probable Retainees for Warthogs in 2010"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 am

gerry wrote:
croz wrote:Gerry: How do you know Milnee hasnt finalised his team? He has the correct number of players listed. Perhaps I missed something.

Because the title says "Probable Retainees for Warthogs in 2010"

A rare oversight by the Great Knobsby.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 am

Oh. Thanks...yes I missed that.

Cheers.
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 am

croz wrote:Oh. Thanks...yes I missed that.

Cheers.

Common rookie error, Croz. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down