Possible round 13 results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible round 13 results

Post by gerry on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 am

Really need your help here folks. There have been so many changes to players and so many relatively close games that I have little confidence in these scores.

Bangers 314 def by Truckers 339 361. Wow, Bangers decimated by injuries to Mclean and Chapman and Milne. Nice win by Truckers especially with Brennan in All Star. [I am assuming that we will accept the round 13 team which we are currently finalising].

Spartans 374 d Wolves 366. Great game from Buddy not enough for the Wolves. Four from Tippet and a Gibbs slider sees the Spartans continue to move up the ladder. [Again presuming that we accept the Round 13 Wolves team]

Gladiators 369 d Mustangs 343. Good all round game from the Gladdies despite Big Cox's efforts to derail the team. Mustangs did alright but just needed someone to kick goals.

Warthogs 395 d Ridgebacks 364. Tackle fest as 18 from the Warthogs were matched with 17 from the Ridgebacks. Maric lets down the big Doggies and so gets boned by the coach. It's a hard game.

Raptors 346 d Maulers 331. Not much happening in both teams - just a little more from Gian and Swan saw the Rappers over the line. It is a fine line between pleasure and pain.

Terriers 347 d Heroes 338. Phew. I was ready to concede this game - and may still have to if Croz doesn't back me up. Thank Goddard. Nuf said.

Disclaimer: the scores and comments are the responsibility of the author and are not the official stance of the ASFFL and it's Executive.

Last edited by gerry on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to adjust Trucker score)

gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible round 13 results

Post by Jason on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 am

gerry wrote:Spartans 374 d Wolves 366. Great game from Buddy not enough for the Wolves. Four from Tippet and a Gibbs slider sees the Spartans continue to move up the ladder. [Again presuming that we accept the Round 13 Wolves team

A little too close for comfort for my liking, but i'll take the win. Especially if my calculations are correct there are now 5 teams on 8 wins and 5 losses. And the Ridgebacks now are joined at the top with the Terriers with 9 wins and 4 losses!!! Well done Gerry.

This would have to be one of the closest tables the game has ever seen this deep into a year, surely? 1 game separates the top 7 teams.

Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am

i have the truckers score at 361 if taking the rnd 13 team
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerry on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

trucker wrote:i have the truckers score at 361 if taking the rnd 13 team

I looked at it and you are correct!

Thanks for that Truck.

gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 am

every point counts thanks gerry, it could be the difference getting the wooden spoon or not
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down