Results Round 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Results Round 16

Post by gerry on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:51 am

As predicted, this was a great round of fantasy footy:

NOTE: Some results are too close to call unless verified by Croz so please forgive me for any remarks that are later shown to be stupid.

Bangers 390 d Ridgebacks 383 - It was Sandilands v Pavlich in the last game of the round and Big Sandi came out on top (for the Bangers). It that another Mac screen I hear breaking?

Spartans 372 def by Maulers 454. Resurgent Maulers may just have done enough to resurrect their finals aspirations. Shane Tuck and Kieren Jack have now become household names...in the Maulers household. Jase, I think Kirk is waiting for Round 17.

Gladiators 348 def by Terriers 384. Gladiators in disarray with injuries everywhere. Thanks Fev and Gaz, for having quiet ones. Salud, Luke Hodge - what a champ!

Warthogs 359 def Raptors 329. Swan and Goodes gave their all but just couldn't match Mumford and sons (sorry, couldn't resist!). I am still scratching my head over this result.

Wolves 385 d Heroes 287. Wow, just wow, Hero. Well done, Bec. However you needed this result. Look at the next score...

Truckers 422 d Mustangs 397. Rhys Palmer and David Mundy made it a close thing for Mustangs, but not enough to match Brian "All-Australian" Lake and 26 marks for the Truckers. Making a late surge for those beers, Trucker?

gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Round 16

Post by Macca on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 am

I deserved to lose.
Interesting results across the board.
I'm guessing the log jam is thickening!

Raptors are now favourites and can only blame themselves if they choke. After all, he *doesn't need to trade* (in whiny Estelle Costanza voice)
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerry on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:59 am

I wouldn't take any money for any one of the top six (even eight) teams given the topsy-turvy nature of this season.

If these results are right, wait 'till you see the table!

gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:04 am

Wow some amazing results, makes for an exciting run home to the finals.

If anything this season has been a testament as to why we should hold off making any rule changes next season. Has there ever been a closer ladder than what we have now this late in the season?

Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top