All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Gerry...I had no idea! Vote_lcapGerry...I had no idea! Voting_barGerry...I had no idea! Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Gerry...I had no idea! Vote_lcapGerry...I had no idea! Voting_barGerry...I had no idea! Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Gerry...I had no idea!

2 posters

Go down

Gerry...I had no idea! Empty Gerry...I had no idea!

Post by Macca Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Gerry...I had no idea! Empty Re: Gerry...I had no idea!

Post by Megabonus Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

whats that about a leopard and his spots??????????????????
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey, please. Give me some credit.

The guy fractured his tibia. I was staggered that they were thinking he might be back after a few weeks.

You have to think long term in this game and Pendles is a good bet long term.

Mind you, he would have been handy this week. My "D" grade team needs all the help we can get.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down