All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! Vote_lcapBrilliant! 10 players to choose from! Voting_barBrilliant! 10 players to choose from! Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! Vote_lcapBrilliant! 10 players to choose from! Voting_barBrilliant! 10 players to choose from! Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Brilliant! 10 players to choose from!

4 posters

Go down

Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! Empty Brilliant! 10 players to choose from!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 am

This is what our game has come to!

Note: Cameron Wood, Nick Malceski and Aaron Cornelius are only there in hope! They are all first reserves emergencies for their team.
Congratulations Tigers!
This will put the gap between you and I at three games and percentage!

Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 29866 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 290933 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 508376 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 171580 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 755600 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 457925 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 967418 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 967788 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 502839 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 3987 Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 711411

I can assure you that I will do my utmost to make sure this farce does not continue!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! Empty Re: Brilliant! 10 players to choose from!

Post by Macca Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 am

Perhaps the worst team of all time!
And this was all unavoidable...that sucks Gerry.
It's not right.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! Empty Re: Brilliant! 10 players to choose from!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 am

Agreed Macca.
There is no way you can 'draft for this!'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:18 am

Nope
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 pm

wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 players to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Megabonus wrote:wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 players to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how do I choose players that are injured or not selected?

I assume that this is what you mean? Or are you just lighting a fire? Brilliant! 10 players to choose from! 767106

I am not complaining because this is unfair to me. I say 'goodluck' to Trucker.

I am saying our competition is approaching farcical levels when one team (mine) can only select from 10 (not 11 now) available players out of 41!

It makes a mockery of the game.

And worse, this was predicted! Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Gerry...don't try to reason with Ego Pezos. Mad
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 pm

this is something we have learnt from and maybe have byes ourselves next year and run a clackers style knockout cup??

the game is not over though??
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 am

The ONLY way to solve this issue is to do what Dreamteam does and simply dont have head-to-head in those rounds.

Is this what we want? I certainly dont want to sit out 3 weeks while we wait.

I would be interested to see the data regarding head-to-head v Top 6/Bottom 6 scoring during the bye rounds. Is there anyone that is happy to draw this up at the end of this round? I know the 1st round that 5 of the top 6 scores won, but didnt analyse the others.
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:24 am

dream team still go head to head in these rounds
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 am

Shit, do they!!?? I have ignored my team during these rounds as I thought only points counted for the overall prize.

Well there you go...
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 am

is that the closest Croz will ever get to admit being wrong?????? Very Happy
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down