All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Rookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Vote_lcapRookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Voting_barRookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Rookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Vote_lcapRookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Voting_barRookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Similar topics

Rookie Draft - please place your selections here.

+5
Bec
Macca
banger
croz
Jason
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rookie Draft - please place your selections here.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:31 am

Three picks to go.
Three weeks long!
I thought we would never get to this point!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rookie Draft - please place your selections here. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rookie Draft - please place your selections here.

Post by mauled Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 pm

MFC select Knee victim Daniel Menzel - Geelong
mauled
mauled
Trainer
Trainer

Number of posts : 59
Team Name : Maulers
Captain : Scott Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by mauled Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Retraction Sorry Terriers did not see that..

MFC will select Rhys Stanley - st kilda
mauled
mauled
Trainer
Trainer

Number of posts : 59
Team Name : Maulers
Captain : Scott Thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:17 am

croz wrote:Do I still get a pick to make up for my missed Rnd 2?

Assuming Gerry or Truck have no issue with it, I certainly dont. I said when you were first skipped over in the comments thread that I have no issues with you making up the selection.

I would make the point though to be fair it needs to be done before the weekend and after me and Macca make our selections.

On my selection, which i'll make tonight, I gotta be honest im struggling to decide who to draft. I know im a FF junkie but I seriously have 5 players left who I want to draft. Any chance on extending the draft?
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 am

Vipers select Tom McDonald Melbourne
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:53 am

Just name one Jase...you muppett
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 am

Urn dude I already did. Look above your post......
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 am

Jason wrote:
croz wrote:Do I still get a pick to make up for my missed Rnd 2?

Assuming Gerry or Truck have no issue with it, I certainly dont. I said when you were first skipped over in the comments thread that I have no issues with you making up the selection.

I would make the point though to be fair it needs to be done before the weekend and after me and Macca make our selections.

On my selection, which i'll make tonight, I gotta be honest im struggling to decide who to draft. I know im a FF junkie but I seriously have 5 players left who I want to draft. Any chance on extending the draft?

Yes, I have no problem. I agree that Croz (and Jeff) should have another pick after the official rounds have finished - we need all the players we can get.
However, why do they have to do it before the weekend?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 pm

I think before the weekend because its unfair if full games are being played in the NAB cup while they are making their catch up picks. Just my opinion.

Besides if Macca makes his selection tomorrow that gives them nearly 3 full days to pick before Friday nights game. How much more time would they need?

Last edited by Jason on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 pm

Sam Docherty - Brisbane
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:19 pm

No can do Macca. He is already on the Warthogs list. He was drafted in round 38.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Dang...sorry.

Christian Howard WB
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 am

happy for the make up picks but must be done before fridays nab cup games

if not done by then they forgo their picks for good
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 am

Yeah thats a fair call Shannon
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3