All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
third round fantasy Vote_lcapthird round fantasy Voting_barthird round fantasy Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
third round fantasy Vote_lcapthird round fantasy Voting_barthird round fantasy Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

third round fantasy

3 posters

Go down

third round fantasy Empty third round fantasy

Post by Milnee Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Just as the Power and Crows are preparing to change the world with a reserves team somewhere on this planet I am going to field a seconds team in my own little fantasy world. In other words I am going to use my reserves as a fantasy reserves team to see how well they would play against the big boys.

My reasoning is that I have a pretty reasonable reserves team. Well I know its a matter of opinion but I was looking at my reserves and for once I have a bit of depth in case someone is injured.

Players like A Walker B Reilly J Porplyzia S Atley Broughton Robbie Gray Cassisi J Bolton and A Fasalo Giransircura can't make my A side.

Cheers

the other fantasy is actually about scoring a 400 point game!!!
Milnee
Milnee
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Number of posts : 277
Team Name : Warthogs
Captain : Harley Bennell

Back to top Go down

third round fantasy Empty Re: third round fantasy

Post by trucker Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 am

how about you get your firsts team to win a game before you go sprouting off about how good your reserves are,

I say poor coaching if you cant pick a team to win with your depth?/
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

third round fantasy Empty Re: third round fantasy

Post by Macca Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:33 am

^^^ Very Happy third round fantasy 20615 third round fantasy 217411