All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation)

2 posters

Go down

Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation) Empty Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 am

Hope everybody had a good weekend. (Boo sucks to this game!!!)

Maulers 368 d Bangers 354
Bangers desperately needed something, anything from Eddie Betts but all he got was donuts!  Maulers squeezed out another victory thereby consolidating a place in the top three. (Stop it...now!)

Vipers 513 d Mustangs 336
No mercy rule in the Williams family. Sheesh! Where are you sleeping tonght, Jase?  Dion Prestia moves into all star and scores a magic 96 points. 9 goals and 15 tackles later, Jase gets is first 500 score.  Nice work, Jase, good to see you back on track. (No it isn't!)

Terriers 366 def by Ridgebacks 370
So close, but no bananas. I thought goals was an area I was vulnerable but I didn't expect the very average All Star points output from the big Doggies.  Ridgebacks have just about sewn up top spot at this stage of the season.  (Tigers say, "No they haven't".)

Wolves 315 def by Warthogs 316
Wow. Just wow. This has to be confirmed but (except for Christensen) both teams look very shaky.  Wolves a little unlucky to select two Carlton players as markers - nobody was going to mark anything in Sydney that night.  Warthogs for the points. (Maybe not...)

Tigers 435 d Gladiators 365
Tigers were too strong in All Star (finally) and consistent in all other areas to defeat the ruck-less Gladiators.  Lance Franklin is started to deliver which should make the rest of us coaches look nervously over our shoulders.  Good luck, Truck.  (I don't mean it...)

Last edited by gerry on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation) Empty Re: Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation)

Post by Jason Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

All clear on the scores except for your game Gerry?

I have you winning 371 to 370?? I have you down for 13 tackles not 12 like your team sheet is currently showing?? I think you may have grabbed the stats too early......
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation) Empty Re: Round 14 Results (awaiting confirmation)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Jason wrote:All clear on the scores except for your game Gerry?

I have you winning 371 to 370?? I have you down for 13 tackles not 12 like your team sheet is currently showing?? I think you may have grabbed the stats too early......

OMG. Don't bullshit me, mate. Am double checking as we speak....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 pm

gerry wrote:
Jason wrote:All clear on the scores except for your game Gerry?

OMG.  Don't bullshit me, mate.  Am double checking as we speak....

I don't see it...PM me your team scores for Ridgies and Terriers...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

I have checked too, and whilst I accept I probably should've lost...I think I got up.

Gerry's team deserved to win as their effort was more even.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Macca wrote:I have checked too, and whilst I accept I probably should've lost...I think I got up.

Gerry's team deserved to win as their effort was more even.

See now I feel guilty cause your being a good sport about winning Macca. I am just messing with you mate the scores are correct, you won 370 to 366. Congrats.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Frig.
Poor Gez, I can picture him scurrying around looking for that extra tackle.

Bit of salt for the wound!

Ps - Ollie loved his pressies mate...very generous. Now...give me Jaeger Bomb back
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Macca wrote:Frig.

Save your sympathy. I was in on the joke.
Congrats.
No-one deserves a win - your team was 4 points better and that's all that matters.
On to the Maulers....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Macca wrote:Frig.

Ps - Ollie loved his pressies mate...very generous. Now...give me Jaeger Bomb back

Im not that cruel, I PM'd Gerry to let him know I was messing with you, wanted to make you sweat it out a little.

I thought it was only fair to give Ollie something nice since you were kind enough to give me Jaeger Bomb! His last 4 weeks have been amazing for a 19 year old who has only played 13 games avg 65 AS, 29 possies. Just wait till learns the game more and has played 50 games.........SmilieSex
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Here I am feeling sorry for Gez!

GIVE. ME. J-BOMB!

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:59 pm

I would feel bad for Dion Prestia if I traded away his team-mate. So unfortunately on those grounds i'll have to decline.

Speaking of Prestia, to think that some people, when I offered him up as trade bait, told me they werent interested in him......affraid 
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:24 pm

I had Prestia last year...can play.

Has come along way since APS 2010.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 am

Jason wrote:I would feel bad for Dion Prestia if I traded away his team-mate. So unfortunately on those grounds i'll have to decline.

Speaking of Prestia, to think that some people, when I offered him up as trade bait, told me they werent interested in him......affraid 

Name them....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down