All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Results for round 9 Vote_lcapResults for round 9 Voting_barResults for round 9 Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Results for round 9 Vote_lcapResults for round 9 Voting_barResults for round 9 Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Results for round 9

2 posters

Go down

Results for round 9 Empty Results for round 9

Post by Jason Sun May 18, 2014 10:46 am

I grabbed the stats early so we may have a few differences this week Gerry, but here are my results

Mustangs 407 defeated Predators 367
Bangers 328 lost to Tigers 395
Vipers 383 defeated Maulers 286
Gladiators 388 Lost to Terriers 391
Ridgebacks 330 somehow defeated Warthogs 328  affraid It wasnt pretty Macca but it got the job done!
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Results for round 9 Empty Re: Results for round 9

Post by PaulW Sun May 18, 2014 10:53 am

Could you double check the predators vs mustangs scores for both teams? Had different scores to the ones above
PaulW
PaulW

Number of posts : 31
Team Name : Predators FC
Captain : Marc Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulW Sun May 18, 2014 10:54 am

I think youve got the results mixed up, I believe we got 407
PaulW
PaulW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun May 18, 2014 10:57 am

PaulW wrote:I think youve got the results mixed up, I believe we got 407

Did I??????

Results for round 9 350556 

Just messin with ya, just didnt want you getting too cocky with two wins in a row!
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulW Sun May 18, 2014 11:07 am

Just a sham didnt play you this week
PaulW
PaulW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:14 am

Jason wrote:I grabbed the stats early so we may have a few differences this week Gerry, but here are my results

Mustangs 407 defeated Predators 367
Bangers 328 lost to Tigers 395
Vipers 383 defeated Maulers 286
Gladiators 388 Lost to Terriers 391
Ridgebacks 330 somehow defeated Warthogs 328  affraid It wasnt pretty Macca but it got the job done!

I agree with your results except, sadly, the last. Terriers did get 391 (the third highest score of the round) but the Gladiators got 411. Unfortunately Stevie J got 'crowlied' and De Boer was the stupid sub this week.

BTW given four big holes in the Warthogs team, I think Milnee would just be delighted with the score let alone almost beating the Ridgebacks.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am

PaulW wrote:Just a shame didnt play you this week

Hahahaha indeed.

Unfortunately for you when we play next I'll have a full team to choose from  Wink 

gerry wrote:I agree with your results except, sadly, the last.  Terriers did get 391 (the third highest score of the round) but the Gladiators got 411. Unfortunately Stevie J got 'crowlied' and De Boer was the stupid sub this week.

BTW given four big holes in the Warthogs team, I think Milnee would just be delighted with the score let alone almost beating the Ridgebacks.

Yup sorry Gerry my bad I hadnt taken Hanneberry out of AS. All clear on the scores.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down