All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17th of December - Last day to make proposals

2 posters

Go down

17th of December - Last day to make proposals Empty 17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

17th of December at 11:59 pm is the last day to make proposed changes to the ASFFL Constitution.
Don't delay! bounce

Last edited by gerry on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add the date)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

17th of December - Last day to make proposals Empty Re: 17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Post by Macca Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 am

WTF? Today???????????
Okay I propose we give me Bartel, Franklin, Bryce Gibbs and G Ablett...

Done?

Motion carried.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

17th of December - Last day to make proposals Empty Re: 17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:53 am

Sorry, thought I had hidden the calendar.
So you like Gibbsey.
Don't let Jase see that...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 pm

gerry wrote:So you like Gibbsey.
Don't let Jase see that...

LOL he's always liked Gibbs, he just doesnt like to openly admit it. If you only knew Gerry the deals Macca has tried in the past just to get Gibbs........I think I spent at least half the season this year discussing with Macca what it would take for me to trade Gibbsey.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum