Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
17th of December - Last day to make proposals Vote_lcap17th of December - Last day to make proposals Voting_bar17th of December - Last day to make proposals Vote_rcap 
gerry (3469)
17th of December - Last day to make proposals Vote_lcap17th of December - Last day to make proposals Voting_bar17th of December - Last day to make proposals Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)

Similar topics

17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Go down

17th of December - Last day to make proposals Empty 17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Post by gerry on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

17th of December at 11:59 pm is the last day to make proposed changes to the ASFFL Constitution.
    Don't delay! bounce

Last edited by gerry on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add the date)

gerry
    gerry
    Admin

Number of posts : 3469
    Team Name : Terriers
    Captain : Scott Pendlebury

Back to top Go down

17th of December - Last day to make proposals Empty Re: 17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Post by Macca on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 am

WTF? Today???????????
    Okay I propose we give me Bartel, Franklin, Bryce Gibbs and G Ablett...

Done?

Motion carried.
    Macca
    Macca
    Coach
    Coach

Number of posts : 4842
    Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
    Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

17th of December - Last day to make proposals Empty Re: 17th of December - Last day to make proposals

Post by gerry on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:53 am

Sorry, thought I had hidden the calendar.
    So you like Gibbsey.
    Don't let Jase see that...

gerry
    gerry
    Admin

Number of posts : 3469
    Team Name : Terriers
    Captain : Scott Pendlebury

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 pm

gerry wrote:So you like Gibbsey.
    Don't let Jase see that...

LOL he's always liked Gibbs, he just doesnt like to openly admit it. If you only knew Gerry the deals Macca has tried in the past just to get Gibbs........I think I spent at least half the season this year discussing with Macca what it would take for me to trade Gibbsey.

Jason
    Admin

Number of posts : 2762
    Team Name : Vipers
    Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down