All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3

2 posters

Go down

Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3 Empty Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 am

Proposal made redundant.

gerry wrote:1.4 Retention Listed Players

[1] From your list of 35 (or less) players you may ‘retain’ 12 13 players for the following season (commencing at the conclusion of the 2006 previous season). The players may be taken from the following tiers on your list:

2 players from the first 7 positions

3 players from the next 10 positions

8 players from the last 18 positions

Reason: clarity.

Last edited by gerry on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change bottom tier to 'last 18 positions' not 13)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3 Empty Re: Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3

Post by croz Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 am

What happens if 2, or even all 3 proposals get the majority vote? I guess this would probably mean some coaches could potentially vote 'Yes' for more than 1??

Also, does this proposal also include the 'floater', as that has already been vote in previously?
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3 Empty Re: Sub-clause 1.4 Retained listed players v 3

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 am

croz wrote:What happens if 2, or even all 3 proposals get the majority vote? I guess this would probably mean some coaches could potentially vote 'Yes' for more than 1??

Also, does this proposal also include the 'floater', as that has already been vote in previously?

If you read the mod note I (hopefully) have taken this into consideration.
If the first proposal gets a majority vote, then the next two are redundant.
If the first fails and the second gets it, then the third is redundant.
If both fail, then I hope the third option gets up as this is the current situation!

The floater is a separate part of the constitution and is not under consideration this weekend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 am

Yes, well explained GC.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 am

Thanks, Gerry. I guess the third one is currently 'in' so it doesn't need to be voted on. Is this correct?

Thanks.
croz
croz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:57 am

Technically. However, we need to confirm the change from the 2007 Constitution. That's why I included the third option.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 pm

OK. Makes sense. Good work.
croz
croz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down