All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Vote_lcapTarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Voting_barTarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Vote_lcapTarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Voting_barTarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Similar topics

Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!!

3 posters

Go down

Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Empty Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!!

Post by Megabonus Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:02 am

upon verification by jase (spartans), we would like to announce the following draft pick swaps have been agreed to...

Rounds: 6,7,8,9 & 12

mr spartan...it was a pleasure!!!!
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

Back to top Go down

Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Empty Re: Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!!

Post by Macca Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 am

Really rolled out the big picks on that one Very Happy
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!! Empty Re: Tarout Tarout....Raptors & Spartans Deal!!!

Post by Megabonus Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 am

aggghhh...some things remain constant!!!! Very Happy
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 am

I couldn't help myself Laughing
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 am

Megabonus wrote:upon verification by jase (spartans), we would like to announce the following draft pick swaps have been agreed to...

Yes I confirm the trade. Thanks Pez

@ Macca

It might not be earth shattering but I now have the first or second picks in 4 out of my first 5 live rounds Very Happy And in my 6th live round (round 10) I have the 3rd pick.

Im pretty happy with that.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 am

Jason wrote:
Megabonus wrote:upon verification by jase (spartans), we would like to announce the following draft pick swaps have been agreed to...

Yes I confirm the trade. Thanks Pez

@ Macca

It might not be earth shattering but I now have the first or second picks in 4 out of my first 5 live rounds Very Happy And in my 6th live round (round 10) I have the 3rd pick.

Im pretty happy with that.

As you may well be.
In 2009 I was retaining with Riewoldt and Hayes at 1 and 2 and had the firts picks in round 3 and 4 (or very close in rd 4)...fat lot of good that did me.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 am

You make a good point mate, this years draft for me is crucial if I hope to make the final 4. But at least I have hopefully set myself up with the picks to succeed.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down