Judd does not mark

Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Judd does not mark

Post by croz on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Although it was only a Mickey Mouse game, I feel better about my decision not to take Judd at #1...he simply does not mark enough to get the big All Star numbers.

Great possie getter...great player.

_________________
Premiers 2003 & 2009
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Age : 44
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by trucker on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 am

very classy player, but not truly valuable in our game
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Age : 42
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by Jason on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:32 am

I agree with you Croz, Judd is not an allstar. Probably his 2006 season is the only exception, when he avg 4.9 tackles. However like you said as a possy player he has few piers.

But also like you said it is only the pre-season, I wouldnt read too much into it yet.

_________________
2014 Premiers
2014 One Heart Medalist - S. Selwood
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Age : 44
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by croz on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 am

Jason wrote:However like you said as a possy player he has few piers.
.

We call them 'jetty's' here in Australia Razz

_________________
Premiers 2003 & 2009
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Age : 44
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by Jason on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 am

croz wrote:
Jason wrote:However like you said as a possy player he has few piers.
.

We call them 'jetty's' here in Australia Razz

LMAO I didnt expect that from you Croz, when I wrote Piers instead of Peers I expected Macca to be the one to point out the error.

But me thinks you've missed your calling in life Croz, you should be teaching English

_________________
2014 Premiers
2014 One Heart Medalist - S. Selwood
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Age : 44
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by gerry on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 am

Jason wrote:
croz wrote:
Jason wrote:However like you said as a possy player he has few piers.
.

We call them 'jetty's' here in Australia Razz

LMAO I didnt expect that from you Croz, when I wrote Piers instead of Peers I expected Macca to be the one to point out the error.

But me thinks you've missed your calling in life Croz, you should be teaching English

That's next I hear. Now that IT has been conquered, English is next.
gerry
gerry
Admin

Number of posts : 3469
Age : 62
Team Name : Terriers
Captain : Scott Pendlebury

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by croz on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:28 am

I was thinking Tech Studies. Any monkey could teach that!

Judd does not mark Monkey

_________________
Premiers 2003 & 2009
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Age : 44
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Judd does not mark Empty Re: Judd does not mark

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum