All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Posts
Top posters
Macca (4842)
Provisional Results for Round 13 Vote_lcapProvisional Results for Round 13 Voting_barProvisional Results for Round 13 Vote_rcap 
Jason (2762)
Provisional Results for Round 13 Vote_lcapProvisional Results for Round 13 Voting_barProvisional Results for Round 13 Vote_rcap 
croz (2232)
Megabonus (2094)
trucker (685)
Hero (498)
Milnee (277)
The Independent (153)
mauled (59)
Bec (38)

Provisional Results for Round 13

Go down

Provisional Results for Round 13 Empty Provisional Results for Round 13

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi all.  Interesting Round in the AFL.  Unlucky for some the ASFFL.

Terriers 408 d Predators 347
A couple of faux pas by both coaches did not help, but it didn't matter in the end. 14 tackles by Hocking were not enough to lift the Predators into a threatening score.  The Terriers won with superior ruck (cough) and lots of marks.  All stars for both teams are still working themselves out - you know, that all stars need to score big points....
Bad luck, Paul.

Warthogs 319 def by Tigers 440
Not much to speak of for the Warthogs although Adam Treloar and Kane Mitchell have been very consistent.  Tigers with a good all-round performance even without Jobe. Who were the doubters for this team?  Hmmmm?

Mustangs 346 def by Maulers 435
Maulers give the other M's a nice touch up with Big Trav finally getting some One Heart points although current One Heart leader Tom Rockliff was pretty quiet. Dustin Martin now purring along like a Rolls-Royce for the Mustangs but he might need a little help from the rest of the team...soon.

Bangers 400 def by Gladiators 55
Gladiators are looking 'sick' at the moment.  An unstoppable force lead by Barlow, Hayes and Ballantyne.  Even 103 points from Bartel, an old "All Star" favourite for the Bangers was not enough and in fact may help hide a few holes in the Bangers team. Might be time for you to start trading again, Bangers.  I hear Stevie Johnson is up for trade!

Vipers 417 def by Ridgebacks 445
Another towering battle of the Titans with the 'backs too strong in possessions and tackles. Joshua Kennedy's squillion goals helped a bit as well. Despite this, Vipers coach can revel in the fact that Libertore's last  month has been sensational and he is now the new leader of the One Heart race.

Table and One Heart available when the scores have been confirmed (or not).

Last edited by gerry on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Provisional Results for Round 13 Empty Re: Provisional Results for Round 13

Post by Jason Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Crap. Gerry I have different scores for quite a few of those teams. I have:

Tigers 441

Bangers 406

Gladiators 454

Vipers 419

Also you dont have a score for the Predators who I have with 352
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Going through the teams now and comparing to the team sheets

Tigers: Malceski had 25 disp

Bangers: Boak had 26 disp and Parker 60 AS

Gladiators: McVeigh only had 24 disp

Vipers: Cornes had 18 disp and Ebert had 87 AS

You'll have to let me know if we agree on the Predators score mate

Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:42 pm

Jason wrote:Going through the teams now and comparing to the team sheets

Tigers: Malceski had 25 disp

Bangers: Boak had 26 disp and Parker 60 AS

Gladiators: McVeigh only had 24 disp

Vipers: Cornes had 18 disp and Ebert had 87 AS

You'll have to let me know if we agree on the Predators score mate

Agree with all your changes. Don't know what happened there.

With the Predators, have you cottoned to the fact that Paul named Vince twice? Once in all star and once in possessions.
So James Aish drops into Possessions and he only got 8.

Not the as bad as my error in leaving Stevie J in the team even though he got dropped! D'oh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:48 pm

gerry wrote:With the Predators, have you cottoned to the fact that Paul named Vince twice? Once in all star and once in possessions.

Yup I had the weekend at Bernies covered, looking at it now I think Josh Kennedy had 73 AS not 68.

I think the problem is you may have grabbed the Port vs Swans stats a bit early mate.....

Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Jason wrote:
gerry wrote:With the Predators, have you cottoned to the fact that Paul named Vince twice? Once in all star and once in possessions.

Yup I had the weekend at Bernies covered, looking at it now I think Josh Kennedy had 73 AS not 68.

I think the problem is you may have grabbed the Port vs Swans stats a bit early mate.....

Yes, that's it.
So all clear with your scores.
Sorry, Paul. I wasn't TRYING to short-change you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down