All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation)

5 posters

Go down

Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation) Empty Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:32 am

"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee." -- Bender, composing his masterpiece while lamenting his eternal drift through space.

Vipers 397 def by Maulers 409

But for a ruckman, any ruckman, this might have been a different story.

However, big congratulations go to Jeff "No longer a bridesmaid" Sochacki on his exciting win and first Premiership.

Welcome...and take a seat near the end of the Premiers line, thanks.

Bad luck, Jase, cruelled in so many ways in the finals. In the end beaten by the One Heart Medalist (Rockliff - 97 points).
This was despite the last minute heroics of Jack Riewoldt who needed to kick 9 goals in the last game to win it for the Vipers and only just failed.

Ok, folks that's it for the ASFFL for 2014.  If I can get Jase off the ground, get ready for ASFFL  v2015.

Less tiers (and tears), less retainees, more rookies, a "mid-season" draft and so much more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation) Empty Re: Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation)

Post by PaulW Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 am

Congratulations to the Maulers!
PaulW
PaulW

Number of posts : 31
Team Name : Predators FC
Captain : Marc Murphy

Back to top Go down

Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation) Empty Re: Grand Final Results (awaiting confirmation)

Post by Jason Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:42 am

Yes Gerry all clear.........

4 ruckmen on my list and not one played on the weekend. Im honestly still in shock that Minson was dropped. Ahh well at least the rest of my boys stood up and made a game of it. But man the zero in HO's hurts. One of these days i'll get some luck going my way.

But enough moaning, congrats on the win Jeff. While it may have been lucky that none of my ruckmen played, there can be no doubt you are a worthy winner.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Congratulations Jeff!

Wow Jase...wow.

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:07 pm

congrats Jeff, a deserved winner.

the footy god's get it right, i feel this result is some Karma from the Vipers trade earlier in the year. no Pav today, but hey Jase congrats for getting there again, is that three Grand finals?

i will be interested to se the decisions made for comp in 2015?
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:54 am

I think the FF gods reacted angrily to the trading practices of thy viper.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:58 am

trucker wrote:

i will be interested to se the decisions made for comp in 2015?

Should be available this week. Stay tuned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by croz Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:55 am

Congratulations, Maulers!

Commiserations Vipers
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down