All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 preliminary scores

Go down

Round 18 preliminary scores Empty Round 18 preliminary scores

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

Mustangs 359 d Predators 306
Bye-bye to both these teams. Mustangs out despite a strong showing in the last few games. Predators coach hoping for a league with fewer retainees next year.

Bangers 362 def by Tigers 412
Bye-bye Bangers.  Could not match the Tigers in tackles, of all things!  Lance Franklin firing up for the big game against the Terriers next week.  Armitage gone bananas in the last few weeks. Time to upgrade him to all star, Truck?

Vipers 365 def by Maulers 491
Maulers hitting their stride at the right time of the seasons - unlike the Vipers. How good is the One Heart medallist for 2014 - Tom Rockliff!

Ridgebacks 347 def Warthogs 308
Both teams just kicking the ball around and hangin' out for the end of the season. Bye-bye boys.  See you in the revamped league next year.

Gladiators 452 def Terriers 410
Just couldn't match Priddis despite some heroics from Stevie J.  I hope we meet again in the finals Croz.

Finals for next week (assuming the scores are correct):
First elimination final: Terriers (HGA) v Tigers
First qualifying final: Vipers (HGA) v Maulers

Gladiators have a rest - I think Priddis might need it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Round 18 preliminary scores Empty Re: Round 18 preliminary scores

Post by Jason Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:52 am

Sorry for the delay Gerry, just havent had time this week. Anyway all clear on the scores.

Also whats the deal with team selection this week? I dont remember what we have done in the past with a Thurs game as the weekends teams wont be announced until Friday.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Jason wrote:Sorry for the delay Gerry, just havent had time this week. Anyway all clear on the scores.

Also whats the deal with team selection this week? I dont remember what we have done in the past with a Thurs game as the weekends teams wont be announced until Friday.

I didn't realise that there was a Thursday game so what we have done is a partial lockout.
So we need to lock in Freo and Carlton players tomorrow night (7.10) and then lock in the rest of the team by Friday night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum