All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for Round 18

2 posters

Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Results for Round 18

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 am

Warthogs 305 def by Gladiators 443
GABLETT!!! 100 point AS game!!! Very much helped by 83 from Jack "I'm Ready" Redden and 49 hit outs from Ivan "the Terrible Haircut" Maric. Adam Treloar a shining light for the Warthogs. Ben McGlynn wasn't. Gladiators lock a place in the finals. Will they get a home ground advantage? Must beat the rampaging Vipers to get the HGA.

Tigers 384 def by Ridgebacks 401.
Gallant loss by the Buddy-less Tigers. A respectable score and one that still sends a warning to other finalists. Ridgebacks confirmed as the July premier. Ridgebacks also win the poison chalice that is Minor Premiership. Can he be the first to win the premiership from here? Dane Swan says, "Yes!" and he has 98 All Star points to prove it.

Raptors 328 def by Bangers 369
Not a convincing win by the Bang-bangs but that's enough to lock him into the top four - thank FSM. Although out is straight sets is still a possibility given the recent form of his team. Raptors also locked in the top four but might have thrown away a home ground advantage. Looking for a fit ruckman and a replacement for Stevie J.

Wolves 381 d Mustangs 380.
Has to be the upset of the round. Big score from import Brock McLean (101) was almost for naught with Dayne Zorro rampaging in the second half of the last AFL game of the weekend. Mustangs are in the eight but must win next week to ensure their spot! Oh, oh. They play the Gladiators! This could get interesting.

Heroes 385 def Terriers 333.
A kick-in-the-teeth kinda score from the Terribles. Currently out of the eight but still with a chance...who am I kidding! Heroes way too good and should make the game against the Vipers next week very interesting - for those of us fighting for eighth spot!

Vipers 507 def Maulers 366.
Starts the weekend off with a 132 point All Star game from Swallow, 15 marks from Whitecross and 8 tackles from Selwood. Certain theme happening here... Results for Round 18 1545 Fantastic score from the snakes who have responded is the best possible way to their coaches lament that their season was over. Maulers still in the four but nervously await the MRP's deliberations on Thompson.

One Heart medal still up for grabs with four players in contention. BTW - what is the precedent in this area if two players get the same number of points? Do we go the highest number of 3 then 2 then 1 votes or do we go the way of the AFL and have duel (possibly triple) medalists?

Whereas the membership of the top four is complete but the positions (other than first) are still up for grabs.
Middle four still undecided with three teams vying for seventh and eighth spot.
Not as exciting as last year but what can you do? albino
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Game 1 Warthogs v Gladiators

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Game 2 Tigers v Ridgebacks

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Game 3 Raptors v Bangers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 am

Last edited by gerry on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Game 4 Wolves v Mustangs

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Game 5 Heroes v Terriers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Game 6 Vipers v Maulers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Re: Results for Round 18

Post by Jason Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:16 pm

gerry wrote:Heroes 385 def Terriers 333.

Andy I could kiss you but instead will wait for our game next week before I offer to buy you a drink! So for now a simple thank you for keeping my hopes alive will have to suffice.

gerry wrote:Vipers 507 def Maulers 366.

Pretty happy with that score as its my highest ever. Now if I can only sustain that till the end of the season...............
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Jason wrote:
gerry wrote:Heroes 385 def Terriers 333.

Andy I could kiss you but instead will wait for our game next week before I offer to buy you a drink! So for now a simple thank you for keeping my hopes alive will have to suffice.

Always thought Andy was left-handed...oh, wait. He is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:28 pm

I had one of Andy's left handed coffees from his new cafe... Miss espresso (whats with that name...someones under the thumb)...and his left hand makes a fair Gary Coleman (short black).

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 18 Empty Correction to Bangers score!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am

gerry wrote:Warthogs 305 def by Gladiators 443
GABLETT!!! 100 point AS game!!! Very much helped by 83 from Jack "I'm Ready" Redden and 49 hit outs from Ivan "the Terrible Haircut" Maric. Adam Treloar a shining light for the Warthogs. Ben McGlynn wasn't. Gladiators lock a place in the finals. Will they get a home ground advantage? Must beat the rampaging Vipers to get the HGA.

Tigers 384 def by Ridgebacks 401.
Gallant loss by the Buddy-less Tigers. A respectable score and one that still sends a warning to other finalists. Ridgebacks confirmed as the July premier. Ridgebacks also win the poison chalice that is Minor Premiership. Can he be the first to win the premiership from here? Dane Swan says, "Yes!" and he has 98 All Star points to prove it.

Raptors 328 def by Bangers 369 391
Not aA convincing win by the Bang-bangs but that's enough to lock him into the top four - thank FSM. Although out is straight sets is still a possibility given the recent form of his team. Raptors also locked in the top four but might have thrown away a home ground advantage. Looking for a fit ruckman and a replacement for Stevie J.

Wolves 381 d Mustangs 380.
Has to be the upset of the round. Big score from import Brock McLean (101) was almost for naught with Dayne Zorro rampaging in the second half of the last AFL game of the weekend. Mustangs are in the eight but must win next week to ensure their spot! Oh, oh. They play the Gladiators! This could get interesting.

Heroes 385 def Terriers 333.
A kick-in-the-teeth kinda score from the Terribles. Currently out of the eight but still with a chance...who am I kidding! Heroes way too good and should make the game against the Vipers next week very interesting - for those of us fighting for eighth spot!

Vipers 507 def Maulers 366.
Starts the weekend off with a 132 point All Star game from Swallow, 15 marks from Whitecross and 8 tackles from Selwood. Certain theme happening here... Results for Round 18 1545 Fantastic score from the snakes who have responded is the best possible way to their coaches lament that their season was over. Maulers still in the four but nervously await the MRP's deliberations on Thompson.

One Heart medal still up for grabs with four players in contention. BTW - what is the precedent in this area if two players get the same number of points? Do we go the highest number of 3 then 2 then 1 votes or do we go the way of the AFL and have duel (possibly triple) medalists?

Whereas the membership of the top four is complete but the positions (other than first) are still up for grabs.
Middle four still undecided with three teams vying for seventh and eighth spot.
Not as exciting as last year but what can you do? albino

Sorry Banger. Thanks for pointing that out.
I had Gilbee in twice as a marker! D'oh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum