All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo)

2 posters

Go down

Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo) Empty Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 am

Terriers 421 d Bangers 265
Set up nicely by Pendles and Stevie J., Bangers were always going to struggle particularly when Scully, Wallis, Zaharakis and Betts do almost nothing. Sadly this could have been even worse as the Terriers had Hutchings (16 tackles) and Grimes (12 tackles) on the bench. However 'ifs and buts...' get you no extra points.

Wolves 326 def by Vipers 350.
Wolves coach probably kicking herself as this was a game she could have won. Dyson Heppell stepped up again for the Wolves. Lachie Hansen went down without a stat to his name and this did not help the Vipers cause.  Still, four points is four points.

Tigers 320 def by Maulers 385
The loss of Watson has put the Tigers in disarray and vulnerable in second spot to the rampaging Vipers.  Maulers coach just glad that his Sydney boys keep putting in the good games although he is desperately seeking a ruckman - oh, no! Trading is finished!

Gladiators 438 def Mustangs 358
Gladdies put some space between themselves and the Ponies AND send a warning to the rest of the league.  He is not done yet!  Jason Winderlich is making a surprise return to form just at the pointy end of the season.  Will the Gladdies coach play him in all star next week?

Warthogs 371 def by Ridgebacks 414
Ridgies helped over the line by James Kelly, Roughie and to a lesser extent Joshua Kennedy.  Joel Selwood wins another three One Heart points and is currently attempting to loosen the Ablett throttle on this prestigous trophy.  Mind you, there are about a 9-10 other players with a chance in a really tight finish.

More news on the One Heart and Premiership later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo) Empty Re: Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo)

Post by Macca Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 am

Bangers...265!
Not since the days when 310 was a huge score would the bangers have stooped so low.

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo) Empty Re: Results for Round 16 (awaiting confo)

Post by Jason Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:18 pm

All clear Gerry!

Nice to have a game finally go my way with a low score, to say that I thought I had lost last night is understatement!

Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:17 pm

My team was pathetic this weekend.
All stars and markers were abysmal.

Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Macca wrote:My team was pathetic this weekend.

and yet still you won! Maybe the other players in your team did alright? I could be wrong....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Macca wrote:My team was pathetic this weekend.

Yeah it must be terrible and still score 414! How does it feel to have sewn up another flag? Talk about a great season, 1 minor round loss and a premiership.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Pffft Jase!

You stitched me on that trade...Murphy is poo, Montagna is gutless and Kennedy just isn't the 2012 version.

I can see the holes in my team, I'm not stupid...youre building me up buttercup
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Nah you'll be ok with the trade, Murphy is injured and yes Kennedy isnt the same player he was last year because you just dont know what you are going to get from him each week. One week he'll get you 100 AS the next 40, but he is still quality possie player. Montagna is usually good. In fact of the 3 Monty is usually the most consistent.

Beams looked alright though didnt he? Not a bad effort for missing the first 15 weeks.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Jason wrote:
Beams looked alright though didnt he? Not a bad effort for missing the first 15 weeks.

Wow, sounds like gloating to me Macca - in a Jase-kinda way!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum