All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval)

Go down

Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval) Empty Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval)

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 11:31 am

Big round this week...well for most teams.

Wolves 362 def by Bangers 379
Despite Heath Hocking's Heroics in All Star, the luckless Wolves go down again to the team whose coach has the most free time these days. Jimmy Bartel and 10 tackles from Luke Parker got the Bangers home and that makes it two wins in a row. Are you sure they didn't operate on your arse, GB?

Tigers 387 def Terriers 346
Having two possession players subbed out didn't help but that's just poor coaching. Jobe and Dids return to form for the Tiges. Lentilberger and Roovolt are now available for hire - any takers?

Gladiators 438 def Vipers 423.
I thought this was done and dusted on Saturday night but the Vipers hit Sunday with a rush and may have even won it if Dangermouse and Petrie had better games. Big win by the resurgent Gladiators. Could this signal a change in the direction of the league especially given the results in the last game?

Warthogs 352 def by Maulers 431.
Kieren Jack was sensational for the Maulers and must look at stepping up to the All Star plate next week. Maulers may have picked up a beauty with Vlastuin scoring heavily - Andy would be proud, assuming that Nick is Lithuanian. Pearce Handlebars and Jeff Garter-wearer tried hard but just couldn't get the pigs even close. Must be trading time, Richo! You and I can set up a table outside Woolies and we will sell our trinkets and banana cakes to the highest bidder.

Ridgebacks 349 def by Mustangs 371.
Had to do a double take here - surely that the worst Ridgeback score all year. Are they the new Bangers? I'd suggest that you sack Dane Swan for a start - he ran around on Saturday night looking for the latest drug test. Ditch Qball whilst you are there. He will make you cry. Congrats Josie and good luck as you pull away from the bottom four.

Table and One Heart out as soon as these scores are confirmed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval) Empty Re: Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval)

Post by Jason Sun May 19, 2013 11:47 am

I agree with all your results Gerry except Bangers. I have them down for 372.

I had them scoring

Poss 88
Marks 45
Tack 70
Goals 12
Ruck 20
AS 137
Total 372

Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval) Empty Re: Results for Round 8 (awaiting approval)

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Jason wrote:I agree with all your results Gerry except Bangers. I have them down for 372.

I had them scoring

Poss 88
Marks 45
Tack 70
Goals 12
Ruck 20
AS 137
Total 372

Jonathan Giles was the problem...again! I thought I had the spelling right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 pm

The spelling was fine the issue was there was a double space between his first and middle name.

Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum