All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for Round 2 2014

Go down

Results for Round 2 2014 Empty Results for Round 2 2014

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:00 am

Gobsmacked!

Maulers 375 d Predators 324 it is!
Whilst the Predators coach is busy wheeling and dealing, the Maulers team have quietly beaten them with a less than inspiring performance.  Maulers looking for some All Star inspiration. Maybe you need to go a-trading?

Mustangs 371 d Tigers 348
Tigers goal kickers and tacklers go missing as Mustangs grab this victory from the jaws of defeat. Dayne Zorko is once again putting his handup for the All Star vacancy left by David Swallow.

Bangers 416 d Warthogs 336
Back to 2012 March/April form for the Bangers with early season One Heart favourite, Stanton, leading the way - as usual. Selwood needs some help, Milnee and I'm not sure where he is going to get it from!

Vipers 445 def by Terriers 447
I thought this was in the bag until Hansen, Libber and Will Minson decided to change the landscape. Thankfully, Crameri scored one goal in the same game - and that was the difference!  I think this score will need checking.

Ridgebacks 356 def by Gladiators 488!
Yes, you read it correctly. Massive smashing of the current premier by the Redden, Barlow and Cross inspired Gladdies.  Oh, oh. Check quickly - who's playing them next week.

Last edited by gerry on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 2 2014 Empty Re: Results for Round 2 2014

Post by Jason Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 am

Gerry, you didnt put a score for the Predators but if you have them at 324 then all clear.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:11 am

Jason wrote:Gerry, you didnt put a score for the Predators but if you have them at 324 then all clear.

Yep. All good.
Can't believe it really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am

You and me both.

Hard for me to complain about losing though when you have 3 AS's with 100+ scores. I don't remember seeing that before.
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: