All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potenial Results for Round 11

5 posters

Go down

Potenial Results for Round 11 Empty Potenial Results for Round 11

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

Some interesting games to contemplate:

Bangers 450 def Spartans 426
. Oh dear, here we go again! Someone scores well over 400 and loses! And it was Boak (97) and Jude Bolton (12 tackles - who was almost sacked a few weeks ago) that brought home the Bang-Bangs for a much needed win. Bad luck Sparta!

Gladiators 419 def Truckers 328
. Massive 100+ point game from Barlow and five from Fev saw the Gladdies spank the hapless Truckers. I don't think there was much else that the Truck could do.

Warthogs 418 def Wolves 293. 21, read them, 21 tackles from the Swallow/Cassisi crew would have been enough to put away most teams. However, the Wolves did not put up much of a fight and are desperate for some consistency.

Raptors 370 def Mustangs 349. Another win for a home team despite Ibbotson's determined effort to sabotage the Raptors score. Stick phat, Ponies, you'll be back.

Terriers 378 def Ridgebacks 357. Terriers use another "Get out of Jail free" card to carry the day against the current premiership favourites. "Lucky" for me Higgins got injured and Jarrad Waite got 10 marks before the rain hit. Bad luck Ridgies.

Maulers 387 def Heroes 320. It looked a bit dodgy at times for the Maulers over the weekend but Scott Thompson did it for Edwards ... and Jeffie. Heroes need a hero.

We await the venerable Croz to turn up and tell us whether these scores are correct and what impact they have on the Premiership table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Potenial Results for Round 11 Empty Re: Potenial Results for Round 11

Post by croz Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 am

Will try and confirm last 3 weeks when I can.

I had a cracking game this afternoon between Centrals & Norwood. Definitely one of the best game I have officiated.

Even got told that I smile too much by one of the Gowans twins. They were both barking at me at the same time and I couldnt tell them apart! Very Happy

These Sunday games make it difficult. Sorry, guys.
croz
croz
Admin

Number of posts : 2232
Team Name : Gladiators
Captain : Gary Ablett

http://www.arc.acnrep.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am

Bec, I hate to say this...but you are now in rare territory.
I would say you may have the worst team of all time (some of Gerry's earlier efforts, and maybe Paul deTullio's 'God Squad' would be close?)...and thats a big call I know.
Is it time to offload Buddy for a couple of keepers?
Scoring sub 300 in todays share it around AFL is almost laughable.
I know the do-gooders will criticize me saying it but it needs to be said.
And besides that, Bec is a champ and wont take it personally, as some would.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:26 am

gerry wrote:Bangers 450 def Spartans 426

Not happy. Im pretty sure 426 is my highest ever score. Screw you Banger Sad
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by banger Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 am

Sorry Jase......come sunday morning with a scoreboard check I wasn't really expecting to get the points this round. But as everyone is aware, if tacklers like ball/priddis, swallow/cassissi and in this case bolton/boak are still to play, anything can happen as tackles just smash a game wide open.
I must admit (as Tbone highlighted to me over a brews friday night) your team (.....squad) looks pretty ominous now with most of your players having 50 games under their belt...you are around the mark, no doubt about it.
banger
banger

Number of posts : 33
Team Name : bangers
Captain : Jimmy Bartel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Wow banger on the forum! Good to see you online Graeme.

You are of course right, tackling these days can destroy a team. What hurts the most if I gave myself no chance to beat you this week, but after seeing my potential score last night I felt I had you cold. Should have known better!
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Potenial Results for Round 11 Empty Who wants Kirk for the rest of 2010?

Post by Bec Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:16 am

Attention all teams destined for finals action in 2010: How would you like Brett Kirk to bolster your tackle count? As Wolves Coach, I am actually quite disgusted in my mob of inconsistent thugs/drug addicts/sexual predators whatever you want to call them. However, we will 'rebuild' as Mr Ridgebacks suggests, and be a force in the future (not sure how many years this may involve!!) Now...a little mental note for you Troy...You will never, ever have Buddy Franklin in your side as long as I am coach! Same goes for you Jase!! he he It gives me immense pleasure just knowing this fact and is at the moment my only joy in season 2010 (pitiful I know!).

Anyway...maybe you do want Kirk or maybe you don't - Email me your offer. I want a consistent possession player/Allstar with at least a couple of years left in him.

Bec
Bec

Number of posts : 38
Team Name : The Wolves
Captain : Patrick Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:50 am

See the thing is Bec...I dont want Buddy. 2008 maybe...2010 no.

Your main problem is you over rate Buddy...his numbers are not worthy of your love...maybe his biceps are but his numbers are poo.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am

Macca wrote:See the thing is Bec...I dont want Buddy. 2008 maybe...2010 no.

Your main problem is you over rate Buddy...his numbers are not worthy of your love...maybe his biceps are but his numbers are poo.

Don't listen to him, Bec. Read between the lines. He's the devil! Potenial Results for Round 11 Icon_twisted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum