All Star Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results for Round 12

5 posters

Go down

Results for Round 12 Empty Results for Round 12

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 am

Just in case there is anybody out there, here are the unconfirmed results for Round 12.

Bangers 412 d Heroes 294. It looks curtains for the Hapless Heroes as their team slides into oblivion and the coach waves, Forest Gump-style, as they roll past. Far too good, Banger.

Spartans 395 d Truckers 352. You were right Trucker, the 10 goals made the difference. Dean Bogan didn't help but Shannon Byrnes looks promising. Good all-round effort from Team Sparta.

Gladiators 429 d Wolves 327. Rampaging Gladiators do it again and Barlow is looking in Brownlow/One Heart contention. Wolves still looking for two consistent all stars - time to trade Kirk, Bec!

Warthogs 344 d Mustangs 327. Yes, folks, he has done it again. One of the lowest scores of the round and he still wins! Girls, where is your form. No JB, No Ponies?

Raptors 377 def by Ridgebacks 384. Big battle between Swan and Pendlebury in the last game, but Pendles wins and helps the Ridgies clinch another close one.

Terriers 436 d Maulers 398. Although it appears comfortable, the only reason the Terriers won this week was because Scott Thompson went down with an 'eye'. Bad luck, Jeffie. Jack and O'Keefe nearly did the job this week.

Well enough of being the pain in the arse this week.
Your turn.

Coaches, check these scores as I don't know when Croz will get a chance to give them the "once over".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Results for Round 12 Empty Re: Results for Round 12

Post by Milnee Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 am

Warthogs coach interviewed after the game

We're just taking it 1 week at a time. Our pigs bum philosophy is if we win 344-327 fantastic. If we win 412-411 fantastic. As long as we are endeavouring to improve weekly on developing our game plan and our style both offensively and defensively and attacking that aggressively, that is what we will do on a weekly basis. What flows from that at the weekend we are not quite sure "When you can't rest people, when you have got huge pressure on your possessions and marks , we are playing people in positions they are not skilled-up to do," yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah

copied and pasted from the coaches cliche handbook post match conference
Milnee
Milnee
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Number of posts : 277
Team Name : Warthogs
Captain : Harley Bennell

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 am

well done on the win macca...didnt really follow the footy this weekend so wasnt sure where we were at.......

on other news.....

my supercoach team scored 2,480... a record for me....
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 2094
Team Name : Raptors
Captain : Dustin 'Jet' Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 am

Supercoach or DT?
If DT its a MASSIVE score...surely not.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Number of posts : 4842
Team Name : Ridgebacks FC
Captain : Ollie Wines

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 am

nah...super coach...it helped having 15/22 score 100+

swan
rioli
malceski
hodge
bartel
sandilands
pods

all went nuts.............. and with 300K in the bank....
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 am

Sheeez fair effort. My Supercoach team (and I have done no trades and never check it as I am in a league with people I dont know) scores about 2000 per week...so I am impressed
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Megabonus Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 am

ive fnally worked out, its not always who to buy but more importantly when to buy and sell.

i have 9 players bought at the cheapest end of the scale who will be sold so i can trade up by maximising the increase in price. however, there are 2 keepers, pods and barlow.
Megabonus
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by trucker Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 am

congrats mr sparta, can hang my hat on the fact that my DT beat your DT in the head to head??
trucker
trucker
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 685
Team Name : truckers
Captain : Sam Mitchell / Nicholas Natanui

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am

Megabonus wrote:ive fnally worked out, its not always who to buy but more importantly when to buy and sell.

i have 9 players bought at the cheapest end of the scale who will be sold so i can trade up by maximising the increase in price. however, there are 2 keepers, pods and barlow.

I think the Mid Price strategy is the winner...rather than buying stars and rookies its better to but an even spread of potential breakouts and then upgrade as they peak.
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 pm

gerry wrote: Wolves still looking for two consistent all stars - time to trade Kirk, Bec!

That boat has sailed.
Seriously, what do you think she might get for a bloke who has less than 10 games left in his career?
Much less than she thinks is the answer.

Silly really...I'd be taking just about anything.

If I couldnt make the finals and he was on my list I would be shoring up anyone that looked a keeper.

But... Question
Macca
Macca
Coach
Coach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm

trucker wrote:congrats mr sparta, can hang my hat on the fact that my DT beat your DT in the head to head??

Thanks Shannon, and yes you can, as im not happy about that Results for Round 12 29866
Jason
Jason
Admin

Number of posts : 2762
Team Name : Vipers
Captain : Scott Selwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: